Partner Profile: FNTS
1st Basis provides hosting for our customers who want a total solution or have special SAP-centered hosting needs. We started by hosting our own equipment in a co-location (colo) but demand quickly outstripped our ability to focus on SAP Basis and managing our own hardware, so we searched for a hosting partner to fill the gap—one with our same commitment to customer service.
We picked FNTS because they were one of the first to specialize in SAP-certified hosting and because they provide multiple platforms (including AS400). They are a good fit because they have the same commitment to individualizedcustomer service. After a long vetting process, multiple meetings and joint ventures, they became our go-to hosting partnerand 1st Basisbecame the defacto, preferred, Basis provider for FNTS.
A Bit About FNTS:
FNTS has over 20 years of experience in the managed IT services industry. They are not afraid to think out of the “big box” and are known for their innovation and creative solutions (from giant flywheels that store energy or dumpster-diving to rescue a new customer’s discarded data)—they go the extra mile.
From the FNTS website:
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, the First National Data Center provides:
- Fully redundant power (A+B) and components housed within a secured and protected environment
- Flexible and efficient HVAC/air handling systems cooling with chilled water and backup chillers
- 24/7 air handling monitoring for temperature, air quality and humidity
- Dry pipe sprinklers and fire suppression systems controlled round-the-clock
- Fully redundant Internet and failover for all Internet traffic
- SSAE 16, SOC 2, 2N data center
- Connection to all major communication carriers
- More than 61,000 ft² of raised floor
- On-site engineers 24/7
1st Basisis proud to be working with FNTS who, like us, “is dedicated to quality personal service.”
— David Beiswenger