RISE with SAP: What You Need to Know
What is RISE with SAP?
SAP marched into 2021 with an ambitious goal: to help businesses achieve transformation. The company’s new product, RISE with SAP, represents one way they plan on doing this. This product offering is designed specifically around the idea of intelligent enterprises with the goal of integrating work processes while being able to pivot to the needs of each business.
One unique aspect of RISE with SAP is that it can be utilized by a wide range of businesses and was designed to create a more open playing field by allowing smaller businesses to compete with larger ones in new ways. There are already a few case studies of how this has been made possible, but the potential offered by RISE with SAP has not been completely realized yet. Considering that RISE with SAP is still very new to the market, only time will tell how much it can truly impact business operations for companies of all sizes.
Getting started with RISE with SAP is relatively simple, and starts by finding the SAP partner that will be the perfect fit for your organization. All SAP partners have been meticulously vetted and are carefully selected by SAP, so you can have full trust when you form a partnership with them. SAP partners are fully enabled to equip your enterprise with the RISE with SAP platform, and are ready to help you with your business transformation.
What are the Benefits of RISE with SAP?
There are many benefits to using SAP RISE, including:
- Accelerated cloud adoption – With RISE with SAP, businesses can quickly and easily adopt cloud-based SAP solutions. This takes the guesswork out of enterprise planning and makes it easier to get started with cloud solutions.
- A comprehensive suite of tools – RISE with SAP provides businesses with all the tools they need to get started with transformation. This includes everything from business transformation tools to intelligent enterprise software to best practices and templates.
- Access to new features and innovations – As SAP releases new features and innovations, RISE with SAP customers will have access to them immediately. This ensures that businesses are always using the latest technology and can keep up with the competition.
- Cost-effective – RISE with SAP is a cost-effective way to get started with transformation. It provides all the tools businesses need in one package, making it more affordable than purchasing individual licenses or services.
- Seamless integration – The RISE with SAP system is designed for seamless integration across all business processes. This ensures that all your processes are connected and work together seamlessly.
- Scalable – The RISE with SAP system is scalable, meaning it can grow with your business. As your business expands, the system can be expanded to meet your needs.
- Security and privacy – RISE with SAP is a secure and private solution that meets all your security and privacy concerns.
- Support – RISE with SAP comes with comprehensive support from SAP for the platform. This includes everything from technical support to best practices and templates.
- Flexible – The RISE with SAP system is flexible, meaning it can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Easy to use – The RISE with SAP system is easy to use, making it simple for businesses to get started with transformation.
RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud [Private Edition]
A private cloud is a great option for businesses that want more control over their data and security. With the private cloud, you have access to all of your data and can keep it secure with encryption and other security measures. You also have complete control over who has access to your data and can restrict access as needed. This makes the private cloud a good option for businesses that need to comply with regulations such as HIPAA or GDPR.
Another benefit of the private cloud is that you can customize it to meet your specific needs. You have full control over the configuration of your system and can choose the software and hardware that works best for you. You also have access to all of SAP’s latest innovations and features, ensuring that you’re always using the latest technology. The private cloud is also scalable, meaning it can grow with your business.
RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud [Public Edition]
As businesses move to the cloud, they are looking for options that provide the flexibility and control that they need. RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition offers just that. This offering provides license subscriptions to customers who want to gain cloud-like economies of scale yet keep their SAP software landscape and data within their own data center.
With the public edition, businesses can take advantage of the economies of scale that the public cloud offers while still maintaining control over their data. This makes the public edition a good option for businesses that have concerns about data sovereignty or latency.
The public edition is also scalable, so it can grow with your business. It includes support for Dell Technologies APEX, making it easy to get started with the public cloud.
SAP Business Process Intelligence Discovery Reports
SAP Business Process Intelligence Discovery Reports (BPI-DR) is a powerful tool that enables you to quickly and easily analyze your business processes. With BPI-DR, you can see how your processes are performing and identify areas where you can make improvements.
BPI-DR is part of RISE with SAP, a platform for the Intelligent Enterprise. RISE with SAP is a set of tools and products that enable you to integrate and extend all SAP, 3rd party applications and data assets.
SAP Business Technology Platform
The SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) is a set of tools and products that enable you to integrate, extend or customize all your company’s existing applications. The BTP offers customers an easy way to turn data into business value by providing them with service desk technology for integrating any number of sources in one system — whether it be internal systems like HR and finance; or external third-party providers such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud profiles etc.; even legacy mainframes.
- Database and Data Management
- Application Development & Integration
- Intelligent Technologies
SAP BTP provides the capabilities needed to support a digital business transformation. It helps simplify IT landscapes and allows businesses to build, run, and extend SAP applications in the cloud. SAP Business Technology Platform is built on an open standards-based architecture and offers flexibility to choose from a range of deployment options – public, private, or hybrid cloud.
SAP Business Network Starter Pack
The SAP Business Network Starter Pack is a comprehensive offering that includes everything you need to get started with SAP Business Network. With the SAP Business Network Starter Pack, you can:
- quickly and easily connect to SAP and 3rd party applications
- extend and customize SAP applications
- develop new RISE with SAP applications
The SAP Business Network Starter Pack is the perfect way to get started with SAP RISE. It includes all the tools you need to get started, including:
- SAP Business Connector
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- SAP Web IDE
- SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- SAP Fiori for iOS
- SAP API Management
RISE with SAP and Professional Services
RISE with SAP requires Application Management Services (AMS) to be fully utilized, such as SAP Basis, and Functional (Professional Services) to help you get the most out of your RISE with SAP platform and ensure that it is running smoothly and effectively.
Basis support is critical for any organization that runs SAP. The Basis team is responsible for ensuring that the system runs smoothly and efficiently. They will also be able to help you with any issues that may arise during the implementation or use of RISE with SAP.
Basis support is the term for the technical support that keeps your SAP system running. This can include help with administration, monitoring, performance tuning, and more. Basis support is a vital part of any SAP implementation, and it will be especially important with RISE with SAP.
Professional services are also important when it comes to business transformation. A team of experts can help you assess your current state, develop a roadmap, and implement the changes necessary to achieve your desired outcomes.
If you’re looking for help getting started with RISE with SAP, 1st Basis Consulting can assist (check out our Rise & Shine Offering). We have the technical expertise necessary to help you configure and manage your RISE with SAP system so that it meets your specific business needs. In addition, we can provide ongoing Basis support to keep your system running smoothly. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you make the most of RISE with SAP.